Janakar Bachat Thev Yojana
Our Bank is having scheme titled JANKAR BACHAT THEV YOJANA (JKTY), wherein deposits placed under the scheme shall be eligible for deduction under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.We are having following schems-
- Janakar Bachat Thev Yojana - Monthly Interest - Under this scheme monthly interest at
discounted rate is credited to customer account.
- Janakar Bachat Thev Yojana - Quarterly Interest - Under this scheme quarterly interest
is credited to customer account.
- Janakar Bachat Thev Yojana - Cumulative - Interest is compounded quarterly and
payable on maturity of the receipt.
- The Deposit should be kept for a period 5 years.
- The minimum amount of deposit is Rs.1,000/- and in multiple of Rs.100/-with maximum
of Rs.1,00,000/- in a financial year.
- No premature withdrawal of the deposit shall be permitted.
- No loan can be availed against the deposit.
- Interest earned on the deposit shall be subject to TDS.
- Nomination facility is available.